8.22.2008

Where's the Time Gone?

It's been pretty crazy lately. Since Natalie and I have started new jobs, we've both been working like crazy. She has had to get used to the routine of teaching and has had to prepare lesson plans each night. Needless to say, we haven't gotten to spend much time together. And that's an overstatement. I haven't seen her at all actually. So, imagine my abounding joy when we got to have a sort of date tonight. I know that sounds girlie or whatever, but is has seriously been bugging me. No time with my wife = suckville. 
Anyway, it'll get better soon, and I'm very proud of her. She is a great teacher. I love her. 
P.S. Because of our crazy schedules our dog thinks that the middle of the night is time to play and to have to go to the bathroom. I guess i still love him though. 

No comments: